The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru in Kebbi has alerted the general public against falling prey to scammers using fake recruitment portal on social media in the name of the institution.
Abdulaziz Yusuf-Bazata, Registrar of the institution stated this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria in Birnin Kebbi, on Tuesday.
It said: “The attention of the university management has been drawn to the purported advertisement for recruitment currently in circulation in the social media, requesting applicants to send their curriculum vitae to this email address: [email protected]
“The management of the university wishes to notify the general public that no such exercise is going on in the university.
“The management also dissociate itself from the advertorial in the social media as it did not emanate from the university.”
It advised the general public to disregard any such advertisement and beware of scammers who were out to extort the citizenry.
Edited By: Maharazu Ahmed (NAN)
- United States stimulus talks collapse, setting stage for Trump executive orders
- Devastated Sarri says he can’t be judged on basis of one match
- American golfer disqualified from PGA Championship after scoring error
- Ronaldinho inches closer to release from Paraguayan ordeal
- Edo polls: U.S expresses worry over deteriorating political climate, security interference
- 2020: China interfering against Trump, Russia against Biden — report
- NOSDRA, Agip investigate oil leak at Azuzuama, Bayelsa
- Environmental group urges African governments to rise against COVID-19, Climate and Health crises
- Police arrest suspects for criminal offenses, kill 1 in Niger
- Chelsea’s Kante ruled fit against Bayern-Lampard