First MTN Digital Service Division: Srinivas Rao appointed Chief Digital Officer
Lagos, July 3, 2019 (NAN MTN Nigeria on Wednesday announced the appointment of its first Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Srinivas Rao, to lead the company’s recently created Digital Services Division.
The Chief Executive Officer, MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman, disclosed this in a statement in Lagos.
According to him, the digital services division will play a pivotal role in driving MTN’s digital business growth.
“Its creation marks the company’s commitment to its vision of leading delivery of a bold, new digital world to its customers.
“In his new role, Rao is responsible for MTN’s digital strategy and will lead the next level of design, planning and deployment of digital services & channels for customers and partners.
“An industry veteran, Rao has two decades of management experience in IT and telecoms and brings significant knowledge and expertise from working with MTN operations in the Middle East and Africa.
“ He spent the last 8 years leading one of MTN’s largest operations in their technology development, product innovation and digital transformation programme,” he said.
- LG polls: Benue PDP chairman optimistic of victory
- Lagos reinvigorates e-governance, boosts network
- NITDA presents national outsourcing strategy to stakeholders
- Ogun set to resume normal business, eases lockdown
- Northern Governors congratulate Masari @70
- Austria to pay artists 1,000 euros a month to weather Covid-19 crisis
- Akande emerges Chairman of Ibadan LG Properties Company
- Buhari hails Consul-General Godwin Adama at 60
- Navy appoints 110 senior officers
- Labour, Civil Society flays deduction of salaries of workers, pensioners by Kaduna Govt, other States
- Gov Okowa’s wife donates food items to 5 correctional centres
- COVID-19: We’ve yet to receive promised ventilators from U.S. – Minister
- OYO APC inaugurates Alao-Akala led reconciliation committee
- Ibadan Poly manufactures ventilator, hand washing machine
- COVID-19: NCDC striving to increase PCR capacity for testing across Nigeria – DG
- FG approves police reorganisation, additional department, zonal commands
- COVID-19: NYSC corps members to wed by 5 a.m to avoid crowd
- COVID19: PTF to conclude assessment in 70 hours
- Sokoto, other attacks: Buhari directs fierce military operations
- Lagos Govt. to begin construction of Fashion Hub, Academy in Ikorodu