Malam Mele Kari, the Group Managing Director of the Corporation disclosed this on his Twitter handle @MMkyari on Saturday in Abuja.
“He was of exemplary character and disposition. May Allah forgive him and have mercy upon him,” he said .
“Dr. Baru, a consummate Mechanical Engineer, died after a brief illness.”
He said that Kyari expressed shock over the sudden death of Baru who was the 18th GMD of the Corporation.
He obtained his bachelor of engineering degree from Ahmadu Bello University in 1982. Baru has a doctorate in Computer Aided Engineering from the University of Sussex. retire in July 2019.
Edited By: Emmanuel Okara/Ese E. (NAN) Ekama
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Ronaldo draws blank as Sassuolo hold jittery Juventus
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Court fixes July 21 for suit seeking to stop Senate from screening 11 nominees as judges