Mohammed-Salihu, who recently resigned as the Special Adviser, announced their defection while briefing newsmen in llorin on Friday.
He said their defection became imperative in view of the “monumental achievements” recorded by the APC in all facets of development.
He expressed their readiness to ensure the victory of the APC in Saturday’s Governorship and state House of Assembly elections.
“We are defecting on a positive note to contribute meaningfully to evergreen achievements of the APC aimed at improving the well-being of the people,” he said.
Receiving the defectors, the APC Chairman in Gwanara Ward, Alhaji Umar Kutosi, thanked the new members for their decision to join the party.
He assured them that all members of the party would be treated as equal in the scheme of things.
- Gunmen kill 3 policemen in Kaduna LG
- Kaduna Govt takes over medical bills of woman locked up for 2 years by brother
- LUTH CMD reiterates commitment to efficient service delivery
- Housewife drags husband to court, seeks divorce over alleged rape
- MainOne’s CEO advocates broadband penetration for devt of digital economy
- APC heads to Appeal Court over disqualification of Deputy Governorship candidate
- Erdogan meets Trump at White House at testing time for U.S.-Turkey ties
- Nationwide Handball League: We’re confident of winning, says Anambra Coach
- Police recruitment: Court adjourns for PSC to respond to AGF’s application
- EU’s Juncker set to leave intensive care after aneurysm operation
- FRSC urges public to assist victims of road traffic crashes
- Man drags friend’s ex fiancée to court over alleged criminal intimidation, defamation
- Former Springboks coach Meyer steps down at Stade Francais
- Probably my best ever, says Thiem after Djokovic win
- Xhaka deserves respect, says former Arsenal skipper Vieira
- Group blames obsolete equipment for incessant collapse of national grid
- Gov. Ikpeazu urges Abia indigenes in South Africa to identify with state’s industrial revolution
- Court sentences truck driver to 2 years in prison for smuggling rice
- Bauchi Govt, MaxAir sign MOU on air transport services
- Mental health: ZMSG provides free treatment for 1,500 persons