The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Zamfara State Sector Command, has commenced its 2020 fleet operators retreat in line with its strategic goal number four of repositioning, strengthening and sustaining road safety programmes.
The one-day workshop to mark the beginning of the first quarter activities was held in Gusau on Friday.
The retreat was aimed at promoting operators safety consciousness while on the road.
Uchechukwu said the act was a leading way for the corps to compromise in discharging their duties and this could reverse the goal of achieving zero crash on the road.
He said the theme was, “Enhancing Road Safety Best Practices through Effective Fleet Management”.
The event was attended by transporters, safety officers, fire fighters, members of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) among others.
Edited By: Chioma Ugboma/Donald Ugwu
Watch Live News
- Lockdown: NUJ warns against harassing journalists
- Reactions trail bill seeking 2-month free power supply
- Covid 19: Kano debunks rumoured case of Covid 19 in the state
- Lockdown: FCT minister threatens tougher measures over violations
- Tinubu condoles with Wamakko over brother’s death
- Kebbi Gov’s wife takes COVID-19 sensitisation to christian worship centres
- World Health Day: NOA commends healthcare workers
- Ekiti Assembly passes Public Procurement Bill into law
- Kwara Govt to sanction Consultant for aiding COVID-19 patient’s treatment
- France passes 10,000 coronavirus deaths