Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has approved the appointment of some Heads of Government’s agencies and departments in the state.
This is contained in a statement by Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Ganduje and made available to newsmen on Tuesday in Kano.
Among those appointed are; Engr. Hadiza Ahmed-Tukur, as Managing Director, Kano Hydro Electricity Development Company
(KHEDCO) and Dr Usman Tijjani, as the Executive Secretary, Private Health Institutions Management Agency (PHIMA).
Also appointed are: Uba Zubairu as Managing Director, Muhammadu Abubakar Rimi Market (Sabon Gari) and Yahaya Garin Ali, Managing Director, Rural Access & Agricultural Mobility Project (RAAMP) while
Abubakar Zakari was appointed as Executive Secretary, Kano State Scholarship Board.
According to Anwar, the governor also appointed Dr Yusuf Mohammed as the Managing Director, Consumer Protection Council and Abba Muhammad Bello as Managing Director, Kantin Kwari Market.
Also appointed are: Ibrahim Salisu Bichi, Managing Director, Rural Water Supply Agency (RUWASA) and Alhaji Surajo Yahaya as Chairman, Kano Pillars.
The governor called on all the appointees to remain focused in discharging their responsibilities.
The Governor also directed them to apply the use of modern technology in discharging their duties.
- LG polls: Benue PDP chairman optimistic of victory
- Lagos reinvigorates e-governance, boosts network
- NITDA presents national outsourcing strategy to stakeholders
- Ogun set to resume normal business, eases lockdown
- Northern Governors congratulate Masari @70
- Austria to pay artists 1,000 euros a month to weather Covid-19 crisis
- Akande emerges Chairman of Ibadan LG Properties Company
- Buhari hails Consul-General Godwin Adama at 60
- Navy appoints 110 senior officers
- Labour, Civil Society flays deduction of salaries of workers, pensioners by Kaduna Govt, other States
- Gov Okowa’s wife donates food items to 5 correctional centres
- COVID-19: We’ve yet to receive promised ventilators from U.S. – Minister
- OYO APC inaugurates Alao-Akala led reconciliation committee
- Ibadan Poly manufactures ventilator, hand washing machine
- COVID-19: NCDC striving to increase PCR capacity for testing across Nigeria – DG
- FG approves police reorganisation, additional department, zonal commands
- COVID-19: NYSC corps members to wed by 5 a.m to avoid crowd
- COVID19: PTF to conclude assessment in 70 hours
- Sokoto, other attacks: Buhari directs fierce military operations
- Lagos Govt. to begin construction of Fashion Hub, Academy in Ikorodu