Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara has congratulated APC former National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, and Chairman of Sobi FM, Malam Lukman Mustapha, on their birthday anniversaries.
The governor noted the contributions of the duo to the growth and success of the All Progressives Congress and Kwara as a state.
AbdulRazaq however urged them to continue to contribute their quota to the development of the society for the sake of posterity.
“His Excellency sends his salutations and best wishes to the two top chieftains of the party.
“He rejoices with them, their families and associates on the special occasions of their birthday anniversaries,” according to a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye.
“The governor prays the Almighty Allah to continue to bless the celebrants and grant them good health and long life.”
Edited By: Folorunso Poroye/Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- Abia govt. to reabsorb sacked 5,853 teachers
- Insurgency: NAF assures Borno of unrelenting security effort
- ESUT holds retreat for new administrators
- Edo COVID-19 death toll hits 100 — Commissioner
- Niger Govt. inaugurates 30-man economic advisory committee
- Court restrains Edo govt from publishing defamatory materials against Okunbo, Oshiomhole
- CIIN lauds FG’s approval of African Trade Insurance Agency
- Lagos State Procurement Agency (Amendment) Bill 2020 scales 2nd reading
- Kwara speaker calls for improved security in border communities
- Poultry farmers seek FG, Oyo govt.’s intervention to save industry