Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano on Wednesday announced a cabinet reshuffle involving three commissioners who are to move from one ministry to the other.
The Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Malam Abba Anwar, announced this on Wednesday in a statement in Kano.
According to the statement, Mahmud Dansantsi has been moved from Ministry of Commerce to Ministry of Housing and Transport, while Alhaji Musa Lawan moved from Ministry of Housing and Transport to Ministry of Justice.
Also Alhaji Alhahu Ibrahim Mukhtar moved from Ministry of Justice to Ministry of Commerce, and Alhaji Idris Unguwar-Rimi, the newly appointed Commissioner is posted to the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure.
The newly appointed commissioner, Unguwar-Rimi took oath of office during the weekly council meeting.
According to the statement, the governor directs them and all other commissioners to continue observing COVID-19 protocols as enunciated by health professionals.
“You should make sure that the protocols of handwashing with soap and running water, use of sanitiser, use of face masks and social distancing are obeyed in your offices and homes,” the statement said.
Edited By: Emmanuel Okara/Kayode Olaitan (NAN)
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse