Gov. Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State has approved the appointment of Ibrahim Addra, the State House Correspondent of Channels Television, as his Press Secretary.
This was contained in a statement signed by Muhammed Ubandoma-Aliyu, Secretary to the State Government, and made available to newsmen on Thursday in Lafia.
It said that the appointment of Addra was in furtherance of the administration’s commitment to strengthen the public service, for improved service delivery.
The statement added that the appointment was with immediate effect.
Addra had worked with the Nigerian Television Authority before moving to Channels Television, and was Chief Press Secretary to late Gov. Aliyu Akwe-Doma between 2007 and 2011.
Edited By: Maharazu Ahmed (NAN)
- Nigeria’s low COVID-19 cases due to low sample collection — NCDC
- Members pass vote of confidence in ALGON president, Kolade Alabi
- Osinbajo advocates purpose-built software for virtual court proceedings
- Oyo govt. to spend N5.5bn to remodel Salami Stadium
- Resurgence of COVID-19 on health workers worrisome — Minister
- NGO empowers 40 rehabilitated youths in Kwara
- LASG gives cash donation to victims of rainstorm in Badagry
- Left Handers Day: We are blessed, intelligent – Jos left handers
- Monarchs laud Buhari’s developmental efforts in South East
- UNnilag VC position not vacant – workers unions