In a letter sent to House, which was read by the Speaker, Chief Edward Ubosi, at the plenary on Tuesday, Ugwuanyi appealed for their confirmation as members of the state Executive Council.
The nominees are -Chief Matthias Ekweremadu, Mr Uchechukwu Ogbonna, Mrs Marbel Agbo, Mrs Ada Onah, Prof. Uche Eze, and Mr Peter Okonkwo.
Others are -Chief Mellitus Eze, Mr Kene Oyennem, Mr Obi Kama, Mr Ugonna Ibeh, Mr Victor Nnam and Prof. Emeka Ugochukwu.
The speaker directed the clerk to ask the nominees to submit their Curriculum Vitae to the house for their screening on Thursday.
The house then adjourned plenary till Thursday.
The list has brought the number of commissioner nominees forwarded to the house by Ugwuanyi to 20.
Edited by Ali Baba-Inuwa
- Woman prays court to grant her custody of 2-yr son
- Court remands labourer for allegedly defiling neighbour’s daughter
- NYSC SAED will prepare you for the challenges of unemployment, Okpongete charges corps members
- 14 political parties to participate in Adamawa local council election
- NASA tracks swarm of asteroids zooming toward earth at breakneck speed
- Cleric urges Nigerians to pray for leaders irrespective of differences
- Kogi guber: Attack on SDP secretariat a threat to democracy – Ondo SDP
- EU lawyer: Jailed Catalan leader should have EU parliament immunity
- Asylum seekers cannot lose shelter, food as punishment – EU court
- Kaduna Govt., CS-SUNN train committee on effective nutrition coordination
- Bayelsa poll: Court disqualifies APC deputy governorship candidate over false information
- World Pneumonia Day: Nigeria contributes highest number of child pneumonia globally – UNICEF
- Britain’s opposition Labour Party reports sophisticated cyber attack
- Adegboyega varsity to establish agro-solar power project -VC
- Security: Gov. Matawalle urges repentant bandits to sustain peace
- Thai police arrest 4 suspects over murder of Karen activist
- Amaechi, Peterside mourn death of Prof Tam David-West
- Kano Assembly urges government to construct access road in Kiru LGA
- Most states not implementing Contributory Pension Scheme — PENCOM report
- Russian PM endorses production of ebola vaccine for DRC, others at Novosibirsk facility