Director-General of the group Mr Olajide Sadiq congratulated the members-elect in a statement released in Osogbo on Monday.
Sadiq said that the lawmakers’ deserved deserved the victory considering their contributions to the political life of their constituencies.
He described their as testimonies that people of the state desired good representation in governance.
He explained that the outcome of the House of Assembly election was a further proof of the popularity of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.
The director-general said that the success of 22 APC candidates in the election in Osun, was a confirmation that the people of the state had trust in the party.
He said: “Osun people desire good and quality representation in the State House of Assembly and that was the reasons they trooped out en masse to cast their votes for APC.
“As a matter of fact, this is a victory for the progressives and we, members of Oranmiyan Worldwide, congratulate our party, the APC, for the success achieved in the election.
“We want to use this medium to appeal to all the members-elect on the platform of our great party to see this as a great opportunity to further provide dividends of democracy through the sponsorship of meaningful and life-changing bills,” he said.
According to him, the group has confidence in the elected lawmakers believing that they will not disappoint the people, who freely gave them their votes.
The opposition parties won two of the remaining 3 seats, just as INEC declared the election in the remaining constituency – Oriade State Constituency – inconclusive.
- Ugandan Nakalembe wins opening round at Nigeria Ladies Open Golf Championship
- Imo NDLEA confirms arrest of alleged notorious drug dealer
- Multiple accident claims 13 lives on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- APC NWC upholds suspension of Edo party’s chairman
- I will be most excited person if I win 2021 AFCON for Nigeria, Rohr says
- Don tasks FG on production of West Africa Dwarf goat
- Medical doctors urged to draw line between profession ethics and business
- Buhari meets Pearson Educational Group mgt. in London
- Chemical engineers call for policies to promote smart agricultural value chain
- Nigerians seek tougher actions against corruption
- Gov. Matawalle reassures Zamfara citizens of his commitment to security
- Kogi: FCT minister drums support for Bello
- Super Eagles ‘ll grow into AFCON qualifiers, says Akanni
- Obaseki has failed Edo people, says PDP
- Makinde appoints Ex-Rep. Ogunwuyi DG, Investments, PPP Agency
- ZMSG to resuscitate 5 abandoned ginneries—-Gov. Matawalle
- PDP rejects hate speech bill
- Businessman arraigned over alleged importation of 13 containers of substandard cables
- International GIS Day: Expert calls for GIS inculcation in STEM study
- FG, Harvestplus, task Nigerians on making nutrition daily business