Efforts to secure comments of the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Kamal Abubakar, proved abortive as he neither picked his call, nor responded to text message sent to him by NAN on the matter.
However, Mr Muktar Gidado, Senior Special Assistant (SSA), Media to Gov. Bala Muhammed , confirmed the occurrence of the incident.
Gidado, in response to a text message from NAN, confirmed that the victim was kidnapped on Wednesday at about 7.30 pm at Yan Jaki.
“Yes! It is confirmed at about 7:30pm and no further information yet,” he stated.
Watch Live News
- COVID-19: WAEC interactive portal excites candidates in Kaduna
- S. African president punishes minister for violating lockdown regulaltions
- COVID-19: Ibadan-based comedian calls for more test kits
- Abducted aide to Nasarawa governor regains freedom
- Germany to tighten up on foreign take-over of strategic companies
- COVID-19: A’Ibom Govt. begins construction of 300-bed isolation centre
- COVID-19: Okei-Odumakin demands accountability, transparency in distribution of relief materials
- Poland confirms 5,000 cases of novel coronavirus
- Taiwan imposes new virus measures on tourist spots, food courts
- COVID-19: AD Governorship candidate, Owolabi Salis doles out money to less privileged