Nigerian singer, Akinwalere Joshua popularly known as Haekins on Saturday urged Nigerian celebrities to be good ambassadors to their fans.
Haekins stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria on the sideline of the signing of an endorsement deal worth N10 million with eTicket Solutions.
He also urged Nigerian celebrities to act positive and preach positivity.
The “Expression” crooner said celebrities who were usually seen as role models, should lay good example for fans.
“Celebrities are seen as role models, this is why brands can call on them to be brand ambassadors.
“Now you need to be a good example for your fans and the brand.
“A lot of people look up to celebrities and hope to be like them.
“I thank God for who I am today and I will urge every up-and-coming artiste to believe in themselves.
“I’m honoured and delighted to work with eTicket as their new Brand Ambassador.
“Their dedication to finding simple and easy access to bus tickets, flights, hotels, and concerts gives me joy.
“eTicket Solutions is a groundbreaking brand, and I am very excited to be part of a family that supports young talent,” he said.
According to eTicket Solutions CEO, Engr. Cole Adeboyejo, Haekins will be featured in a newly integrated campaign for eticket solutions which will run across TV, print, and online channels as well as within a store, as COVID-19 lockdown has been eased across the world.
“Haekins’ passion and drive made the decision easy for us.
“Our brand is born out of the need to unwind, relax, and feel good and Haekins represents that too.
“This deal reiterates our desire to support young talents in the creative industry as our brand is a youth brand,” he said.
Haekins’ manager, Saheed, popularly known as Xahido, described the deal as the beginning of something big for his client.
He praised eTicket Solutions CEO for his foresight, saying: “This deal is definitely a start of something great for Haekins.
“His ever growing brand has taken a giant leap and we are grateful to the fans for their constant support and they can always be assured of quality premium music.”
Edited By: Emmanuel Yashim (NAN)
- Arsenal head of football, Sanllehi, leaves club
- Skills acquisition programmes panacea to youth development – Ganduje
- Tinubu urges immortalisation of former United States Ambassador, Walter Carrington
- Sanwo-Olu mourns Lagos APC chieftain, Lanre Razak
- Corruption: Ganduje tasks anti-graft agency not to compromise
- School reopening: Kebbi Govt. trains 2,212 teachers on COVID-19 protocols
- Buhari greets ex-NESG Chairman, Sam Ohuabunwa at 70
- Gov. AbdulRazaq mourns former Deputy Speaker of Kwara Assembly
- Two COVID-19 patients discharged in Kwara
- 22 graduates bag 1st Class in Plateau varsity’s combined convocation