Lightening resulting from early morning downpour on Tuesday killed seven cows worth N1.1million in Elepo village of Osun.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the lightening, which deafening sound sent residents of the village scampering for shelter, struck the herd of one Alhaji Abdullahi, a Fulani man,claiming seven of his hefty cows, each valued N150,000.
Alhaji Sulaimon Oloruntoyin, leader of Fulani community in Osun , confirmed the incident to newsmen in Osogbo.
“I was told that the cows belong to Alhaji Abdullahi, son of Seriki Fulani of Ifon.
” I was also told the incident happened before daybreak during rainfall that occurred in the early hours of today (Tuesday), ” Oloruntoyin said.”
- Barca’s Pique calls for wholesale changes after “shameful” defeat
- INEC seeks stakeholders collaboration in instituting electoral transparency
- Bayern Munich must stay grounded in spite of Barca demolition, coach says
- FC Barcelona’s Umtiti tests positive for COVID-19
- Bauchi Gov. condoles family of murdered lawmaker, Mante
- Football united behind Infantino, FIFA general secretary says
- Council approves health care provision fund guideline
- Labour ministry denies complicity in human trafficking
- UN ‘strongly condemns’ rights abuses in Cameroon
- Tourism operators reveal Top 10 romantic destinations for honeymoon in Nigeria