His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, received on Sunday, Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, who is currently visiting the country.
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed welcomed the Ethiopian Prime Minister during the meeting, which took place in the nation's capital, Abu Dhabi.
The two sides discussed various areas of cooperation between the two countries, and opportunities to strengthen ties further in a bid to best serve the interests of the two countries, and their peoples.
Sheikh Mohamed and Prime Minister Ahmed expressed their satisfaction with the progress and development the two countries have witnessed via their mutual relations, underscoring their keenness to further consolidate said ties, and expand upon them further.
The two sides also exchanged views on regional and international developments, along with a number of issues of mutual concern.
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- COVID-19 Lockdown: Food shortage hits Bayelsa as prices soar
- We are inspiring thousands of African storytellers – MultiChoice
- COVID-19: Nasarawa govt. lauds residents for observing sanitation
- COVID-19: NMA calls for more staffing of health facilities in Kwara
- COVID-19: Kebbi govt shuts borders
- COVID-19: CAN supports Sunday service suspension in Niger
- Covid-19: No panic, observe precautionary measures – 2 Face Idibia
- Akeredolu advises residents to steer clear of explosion site
- Federal Ministers donate 50% of March salary to Covid-19
- COVID-19: MURIC supports Aregbesola on prison decongestion