The Board of International Breweries (IB) Plc has appointed Ms Olutoyin Mobisola Odulate as an Independent Non-Executive Director of the company.
“She is a seasoned Consumer Goods and FMCG senior management professional with over 16 years of multi-national corporate experience in retail management and distribution, supply chain optimisation and strategic development.
It said that she had held past senior roles, including missions at L’Oreal, MTN Nigeria & Accenture and most recently as Regional Director Anglophone West Africa at Danone ELN where she worked for 6 years.
“Toyin Odulate is a subject matter expert in retail, distribution, supply chain and cross-country regulatory management across key Sub-Saharan African markets.
“She is also well-versed with matching international best practices and standards to local complex environments through past detailed assignments in the U.S., Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.
“Odulate is currently the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Olori Beauty Enterprise Ltd., an African multi-brand cosmetics manufacturing start-up, based out of Lagos, Nigeria,” the statement said.
Her Company, Olori Cosmetics, was recently featured and awarded in the Companies to Inspire Africa 2019 report by the London Stock Exchange Group.
“Toyin is also a Non-Executive Director at Afrinvest West Africa Limited. Her experience will be of immense value to the Board of Directors of International Breweries Plc,” the statement added.
- NAFDAC advises careful examination of products before buying
- Ooni tasks govt on food security as Ife celebrate yam festival
- Insecurity: CSOs call FG to intensify effort to allow farmers access farmlands
- COVID 19: Foundation begins online medical intervention
- COVID-19: PTF reverts govt working hours to 8a.m. to 4p.m. for GL 12 upward
- NIPC boss considers Shoprite strategic investment in Nigeria
- UNDP, EU want strong legislation to end rape, violence against women
- Buhari sympathises with Lebanon over massive explosions
- Post-COVID-19: Feed miller urges youths to embrace agribusiness for sustainability to embrace agribusiness for sustainability
- COVID-19: United States lifts global travel advisory