Ikeja Electric Plc (IE) says residents of Ikorodu axis of Lagos State will experience blackout between July 2 and July 7 due to a planned outage by the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN).
The electricity distribution company made the announcement in a public notice posted on its verified Twitter account on Wednesday.
It said the planned outage is to enable upgrade of the dual construction of Sagamu 132KV line.
According to IE, the outage will affect customers resident in Odogunyan, Agbede, Mega Steel and ChikiChiki, Agodo, Industrial, Centex, Itaoluwo and Cantonment Communities.
“The upgrade of the 132KV is necessary to improve power supply on the network.
” We regret the inconveniences this may cause our customers in the affected locations, “it added.
Edited By: Chidinma Agu/Wale Ojetimi (NAN)
- COVID-19: PTF submits interim report, calls for massive search for infected persons
- NCC revises determination on Unstructured Supplementary Service Data pricing
- FG open to development, distribution of COVID-19 vaccine—Osinbajo
- Kwara Govt tasks principals on compliance with COVID-19 guidelines
- 8,323 Anambra indigenes to benefit from FG cash transfer programme-DG
- COVID-19: CACOVID donates food items to Yobe govt.
- Ogbomoso community commends Buhari for honouring late premier
- NEPZA mulls incentives, loans for enterprises in Free Trade Zones
- Bauchi Emir reinstates Bello Kirfi as Waziri of Bauchi
- Police arrest 45 suspects for various offences in Borno