American Talk show host, Wendy Williams has opened up on her ongoing divorce from estranged husband Kevin Hunter, saying that she is rediscovering love of men again.
Williams who reiterated that she is still single made this known during her “Hot Topics’ segment on Tuesday’s show.
The 54-year-old mother of one said she was reclaiming her life and enjoying rediscovering her ‘love of men’ as she spoke on her divorce.
The star also noted that she had the ultimate bachelorette pad high atop of everything with a really good view.
She added that a change from the New Jersey home shared with Hunter has made her to reclaim her life back.
“I am reclaiming my life, I don’t have a boyfriend, but I’m rediscovering my love of men … I do date and I date pretty often”
“I go out a lot because I am a good time girl. I like to have fun; I am right now a young and pretty New York City girl.
“However, I am working on my divorce pleasantly right now.
“As for our son, Kevin Hunter, Jr., he is currently home from college and sees both of his parents,” Williams said.
Williams also addressed photos that emerged over the weekend of her with a man at an NYC fundraiser, stressing that he was not a new boyfriend, but a member of her show security team.
Earlier this year, Williams filed for divorce from Hunter following 21 years of marriage after his mistress allegedly gave birth.
She noted that they share a 19-year-old son Kevin Jr., adding that child support may be an issue in the case.
Wendy is seeking for their marital property to be equitably divided and establish a child support amount.
Meanwhile, Kevin has since responded seeking spousal support and attorney fees from Wendy, the case is still pending.
Wendy got married to Robert Morris her first husband and got separated after five months followed by eighteen months of divorce proceedings.
On November 30, 1997, Williams married her second husband, Kevin Hunter, the marriage was blessed with a son Kevin Hunter Jr. born in 2000.
Williams announced she was living in a sober house due to her past cocaine addiction, her husband and son were the only two who knew about it before the show aired.
On April 11, Williams’ representative confirmed she had filed for divorce from Hunter.
- Air operation aims to degrade Boko Haram -CAS
- Army says video of Boko Haram killing of soldiers fabrication of IPOB
- Committee to restructure Jigawa Golden Stars FC inaugurated
- Use National Health Act to fast track UHC, Anthropologist tells FG
- Pensioners beg FG over speedy payment of N20b arrears
- Passenger slumps, dies at Lagos airport
- Kaduna govt offers digital skills training to 360 youth
- NYSC to review collaboration with NHIS on healthcare of corps members
- FG investigating Sowore-DSS incident – Malami
- Obasanjo hails Gov. El-Rufai’s pan-Nigeria character
- Buhari congratulates Maryam Uwais at 60
- Bingham varsity commences post-graduate programme in communication
- FEC approves portal for import duty exemptions, N40bn for road projects
- Expect more road repairs in 2020, lawmaker tells Lagosians
- Food System Vision 2050 Prize: UNILAG group engages stakeholders across value-chains
- 2020: All Africans can come to Nigeria without visa – Babandede
- Buhari condemns killing of 67 soldiers in Niger Republic
- Shell takes free eyecare services to host community in Bayelsa
- Nasarawa to provide schools with water, sanitation facilities
- SDGs: Quality, inclusive education my priority – Gov. Sule
- States can’t withdraw from minimum wage agreement, law binding to all — NLC
- U.S. to provide life-saving HIV treatment to 43,000 people in Imo
- Bauchi govt.to spend N12 bn to build 2,500 houses in 2020–Official
- Farmer calls for establishment of livestock agency to boost beef, dairy production
- Putin condemns EU stance on Nazi-Soviet WWII pact as ‘shameless lie’
- U.S. aviation regulator not likely clear 737 MAX before end of 2019
- We are on track in improving Manchester United, Solskjaer says
- NiMet predicts sunny, hazy weather condictions for Thursday
- FG says tackling global health problems requires global disciplinary cooperation, expertise
- Makinde signs Oyo State Anti- Corruption Bill into law
- Yuletide: Sanwo-Olu’s wife urges Nigerians to be security conscious
- Defamation: Edo Ex-speaker demands N500m from APC chieftain
- Anthony Joshua to present world championship belts to Buhari soon
- NLNG signs sales deal with Vitol SA on Train 1, 2 and 3
- NOC sets up 4-man committee on AFN crisis
- Plateau Govt. repeals disability commission act, to enact new law
- HIV/AIDS: Kwara Dep. Gov. harps on regular medical check-up
- End your strike to allow for negotiation, NECA urges electricity workers
- Committee expresses determination to host successful Abuja 2020 Para-Powerlifting Championships
- LASG to convert Majidun Rehab Centre to psychiatric hospital – Commissioner
- Christmas: FRSC promises free flow of traffic on Kaduna highways
- LASTMA arrests 25 for driving against traffic
- 261 Ogun pilgrims depart for Jerusalem
- I will alleviate your suffering, Makinde assures pensioners
- Practitioners that violate CRFFN Act risk expulsion, says governing council
- Education, powerful tool for driving growth, human devt.–Oyebode
- Alleged pension scam: How Maina illegally acquired property in son’s name–EFCC witness
- YouTube updates harassment policy to ban implicit threats, insults
- HMD Global launches new devices to enhance creativity, excitement for users
- No ‘dark Christmas’: S African leader promises action over power cuts