The President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa on Thursday inaugurated the 20th division of the Court of appeal in Gombe.
“Today we are here to Commission Gombe division of court of appeal, I pray that the Gombe division will not only be the 20th in number but will rank among the best in the performance and justice delivery.
Bulkachuwa said that the division would help people get easy access to justice and reduce difficulties associated with long distance travel to Jos division.
Yahaya who thanked the President of the court for chosen the state to host the appeal court in the sub-region assured of continued support towards ensuring justice delivery to the ordinary people.
“The new Gombe division of the court of appeal will promote faster resolution of judicial matters, increase access to justice to our people and reduce the cost of traveling for long distance,” he said.
He, however, assured that his administration would continue having cordial relationship with the judiciary.
Edited By: Modupe Adeloye/Ali Baba-Inuwa
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- Akure explosion: Federal lawmaker commiserates with victims
- COVID-19: Abia govt. orders closure of land borders
- Covid 19: 2 Islamic clerics arrested for conducting congregational in Kaduna
- Cancer patients, worse hit by COVID-19- Medical Mission
- COVID-19: Plateau speaker decries low compliance with preventive measures
- Coronavirus : Federal lawmaker donates 2 months’ salary to constituents
- COVID-19: Presidency refutes report on N30,000 relief package
- Unilag soars at Africa Inter-university Machine Learning Competition
- COVID-19: Group in Gombe commends Gov. Yahaya’s proactive measures
- Gov. Wike, task force monitor compliance to restriction