The PDP is challenging the return of Gov. Nasiru El-Rufai, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the March 9 polls.
The Tribunal Secretary, Hajiya Hafsat Suleiman, disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria on Thursday in Kaduna.
She said the session would be preceded by the inaugural sitting of the Tribunal on Monday, March 13 at the High Court on Ibrahim Taiwo Road in Kaduna.
The PDP Governorship Candidate in the March 9 polls, Alhaji Isah Ashiru had rejected the outcome of the polls.
Mr Danjuma Bello Sarki, Deputy Director-General Kaduna State PDP Campaign Organisation told NAN that the party was not satisfied with the results of the polls.
Sarki said the party has documentary evidence of alleged massive over voting, in some parts of the state.
Sarki alleged that election did not even take place in some areas but election results were collated by the INEC officials.
He said the PDP had evidence of alleged cases of ballot box stuffing, “the reason the party submitted the petition demanding for the cancellation of some of the results in the affected areas.”
- Pakistan’s opposition to ramp up protests to force out PM Imran Khan
- Global oil demand growth to slow from 2025 – IEA
- Tokyo 2020: Olympic Eagles bounce back to reckoning
- Sabre researcher says tourism revenue in Africa Could Increase by 27%
- Police rescue another boy kidnapped in Kano, arrest 3 suspects
- Govt. officials conniving with pipeline vandals must be sanctioned,prosecuted-Lawan
- Obaseki confident of a second term, hinges faith on reforms, policies
- FG to go tough on miners engaging in sharp practices
- Bassa traditional rulers commend army over successes
- CAN President preaches tolerance, mutual respect for national cohesion
- Gov. Yahaya Bello’s re-election will change the fortunes of Kogi— FCT Minister
- Zimbabwe banks start dispensing new bank notes
- Ihedioha commiserates with Imo Muslims over Chief Imam’s death
- OAuGF begins training of staff to improve auditing service delivery in MDAs
- Kogi Election: I-G says Police will be professional
- Dana Air flew 2.7m passengers in 11 years – Official
- 33,686 traffic offenders penalised in Ogun this year — FRSC
- Anglican Primate urges Nigeria to remain hopeful
- Kyari tasks NNPC Retail Ltd on unadulterated products
- Oyo govt. to procure communication equipment worth N178.7m for security agencies