The Kano State Fire Service said on Friday that it received 38 distress calls from different parts of the state within the last two weeks.
According to him, the service received 28 fire calls, six rescue calls and four false alarm.
“The calls emanated from victims and witnesses of collapsed buildings, road crashes and fire disasters,’’ he said.
Mohammed advised residents of the state to be cautious when using electrical appliances and cautioned them to avoid storing petrol and other inflammable substances in shops and homes.
Edited By: Donald Ugwu
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- COVID-19: Kogi residents, traders defy govt’s lockdown order
- COVlD-19: Union sensitises llorin residents
- Buhari salutes Tinubu at 68
- Covid-19: Niger Task Force solicits for donations
- NVCG hails FG, states over measures against COVID-19
- Map of African countries with COVID-19 cases (28 March 2020 – 5pm EAT)
- COVID-19: NCDC receives 4 ambulances from Aliko Dangote foundation for response activities in Lagos
- COVID-19: Motorists defy intra-state and inter-state ban in Niger
- Coronavirus – Africa: 46 countries reporting a total COVID-19 3,977 cases, 117 deaths, and 286 recoveries
- COVID-19: Zamfara opens isolation centre