Kano State Government has approved the sum of N60 mllion for the payment of NECO and NBTE examination fees as well as other projects in the education sector in the state.
This was disclosed by the state Commissioner of Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the weekly meeting of the State Executive Council held on Monday at the Government House in Kano.
Garba said N34 million of the amount approved by the executive council was for immediate repairs and renovation of dilapidated structures at Giginyu Special Primary School in Nassarawa local government
The commissioner disclosed that approval was also given for the rehabilitation of Danguguwa Dam in Dawakin Tofa local government at the cost of N6.9 million.
He reiterated the government’s determination to develop the state’s infrastructure, as part of efforts to improve the wellbeing of the people.
Edited By: Maharazu Ahmed
Watch Live News
Make A Comment
- COVID-19: Pathologists demand support, more testing centres
- Ex-Reps member, Katung applauds El-Rufai’s handling of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Custodial Center takes steps to protect inmates
- COVID-19 Lockdown: Food shortage hits Bayelsa as prices soar
- We are inspiring thousands of African storytellers – MultiChoice
- COVID-19: Nasarawa govt. lauds residents for observing sanitation
- COVID-19: NMA calls for more staffing of health facilities in Kwara
- COVID-19: Kebbi govt shuts borders
- COVID-19: CAN supports Sunday service suspension in Niger
- Covid-19: No panic, observe precautionary measures – 2 Face Idibia