The Nigerian Army has commiserated with the family of a 75-years-old man who died in a road traffic accident involving the convoy of the Commander, 17 Brigade in Katsina on Monday.
The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement on Tuesday, identified the victim as Alhaji Salisu Ibrahim of Filin Samji, who was riding on a motorcycle in Katsina.
Musa said the incident occurred when the vehicles went to refuel and were expected to pick up the Brigade commander later.
According to him, a delegation of the Nigerian Army led by the Brigade commander have visited the family to commiserate with them and will be fully involved in the burial.
Edited By: Chidinma Agu/Ismail Abdulaziz (NAN)
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Buhari commiserates with Delta fire victims
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed
- Transport unions, FRSC sign agreement on Coronavirus safety measures in Kaduna
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Ekiti Govt, CIPM collaborate on capacity devt
- 602 repentant Boko Haram members denounce membership
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi