President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met behind closed doors with Governors Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi and Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the two governors, who arrived the villa together, met with the president.
NAN reports that the agenda of the meeting between the president and the governors was unknown as the governors declined comment on their mission to the villa.
President Buhari had on Monday met separately behind closed doors with Governors Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State, Samuel Ortom, Benue, Nasir El-Rufa’I of Kaduna and Willie Obiano of Anambra at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
- UAE donates 7.5 tonnes of medical supplies to Nigerian Govt.
- Police arrest human trafficking kingpin in Katsina State
- Lagos-Ibadan Rail to begin operations with 16 trips daily – NRC
- Our borrowings are justified – FG says
- Military airstrike hits bandits’ camp, kills scores in Kaduna forest
- Ondo State governorship election: APC inaugurates national campaign council
- Number of migrants landing in Italy more than doubles in past year
- Sodomy: NAPTIP arrests labourer for luring 12 children in Sokoto
- Council sensitises mothers in Badagry on rape, child abuse
- Always cooperate with government, RTEAN urges transport unions