Damisa said the adoption of Bello was due to similarities in ideologies and manifestos of both parties as well as their developmental objectives, adding that they also shared common development programmes.
He said that the party had watched with keen interest, infrastructural development of the Bello led APC administration in the state and its determination to do more.
The chairman lauded the governor’s programmes on youth and women empowerment as well as poverty alleviation among other people-oriented initiatives aimed at enhancing the well-being of the people.
Damisa, therefore, enjoined members of the party (UPC) to ensure victory for the APC by returning Bello to the Government House through their votes in the Nov. 16 governorship election.
Earlier, Malam Suleiman Raji, state secretary of the party, stressed that arrangements had been made by the party to ensure that its members across the state vote for Bello on Nov. 16.
Edited by Dorcas Jonah/Ali Baba-Inuwa
- Kenya’s lending cap repeal removes hurdle to rate cut – cenbank governor
- Taiwan to take delivery of 66 F-16 fighter jets from U.S by 2026
- Swine flu kills fourth person in Vietnam in 2019
- South Africa’s Telkom in deal talks despite plunging profit
- Combination of mushroom extracts boosts immune system – Aussie research
- Visa to acquire stake in Nigeria’s Interswitch
- Egypt’s central bank seen making third straight cut to key rates – Survey
- Oil prices gain as market awaits signals on U.S.-China trade talks
- Eid-el-Maulud: MURIC urges youth to embrace FG’s SIP
- Verdict: Oyo APC lauds Appellate Court, urges calm
- Rotaract Club donates hospital items to Ojodu Lagos PHC
- Niger Govt. reinvigorates school sports to engage youths meaningfully
- Edo Govt. to provide 100,000 hectares of land for oil palm investors
- MSD campaign: Obiano warns immunisation workers against collection of tips
- 2019 AFRIFF: Tanzania Film Board woos Africa movie investors
- Igbo youths celebrate Mamman Daura at 80, felicitate with Muslims on Eid-el-Maulud
- 60% of drugs imported to be manufactured locally – NAFDAC
- Buhari greets ex-Anambra Gov. Virgy Etiaba at 77
- 2019 AFRIFF: Namibia Film Commission seeks collaboration with Nigerian filmmakers
- Delta guber: Appeal Court reserves judgment in Ogboru’ suit