Kourtney Kardashian hints she’s leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians show
American model and socialite, Kourtney Kardashian has hinted on plans to exit the popular Reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians (KUWTK) saying’ Life is too short’.
The bubbly 40 year -old media personality is one of the most favourites of the famous Kardashian Sisters with her deadpan quips and refusal to stand for any of her sisters’ nonsense.
The mum-of-three has hinted that she might not stay on Keeping Up with the Kardashians with her famous family forever.
While she’s not planning to go anywhere just yet, Kourt said she had “considered” leaving because “life is too short” to do something she doesn’t want to do.
“Every day is different but at the current moment I’m happy and very into my blessings and feeling really good,she told US Chatshow
I definitely have my moments. Life is too short, we wanna be happy.”
Kourtney admitted that younger sister Kylie Jenner’s new status as a billionaire had made her reconsider.
The oldest Kardashian is constantly rumoured to be leaving the show over tensions with her sisters and their changing lives
She explained: “Probably subconsciously it makes us feel like when is it enough?
“And I think that’s a thing I always think to myself, you know, ‘When is it enough?’
“Because I don’t like missing out on certain things, like doing my kids’ homework or certain after-school activities.”
She further explained that said she didn’t want to miss out on her kids’ childhoods before of her work commitment.
>She is mum to Mason, nine, Penelope, seven, and Reign, four, with her ex boyfriend Scott Disick
- Yuletide: Stop using fake, substandard tyres to avoid road crashes- Olagunju
- NDLEA destroys 11,669 kg of illicit drugs worth N1.65bn in Nasarawa
- British Council presents development grants to women groups in Adamawa
- UN wants Somali youth to promote human rights protection for stability
- Institute solicits FG’s support to provide detailed survey, soil resources mapping
- Boris Johnson under fire as health survey finds many die in emergency wait
- 4 Brigade Troops arrest 5 for suspected murder, armed robbery
- Russian separatists in Ukraine signal support for peace deal
- Minister expresses concern over human trafficking
- Experts advocate mental health therapy for GBV victims
- Yuletide: Oyeyemi warns transport unions against overloading, speeding
- Israel reaffirms commitment to partnering Nigeria on agric technology, entrepreneurship devt
- Promote rule of law over self interest, Oyo Speaker urges lawyers
- Berlin declares emergency in climate
- Emir of Karaye lauds NMA over contribution to community health
- Nigeria Immigration Service Deputy CG, Anene, retires
- SWAN commends Gov. Abdulrazaq over baseball park renovation
- Germany working on defense system to protect airports from drones
- Buhari calls for multilateral approach to combat terrorism
- NECO: EFCC arrests vice-principal, 2 others over exam malpractice in Ilorin
- No reprieve for Hungary in EU grilling over rule of law concerns
- Without convergence, single currency will be catastrophic – ECOWAS Commission President
- Forgive me, Fayose begs aggrieved PDP members
- $22.7 loan request meant for infrastructure- FG
- A’Ibom 2020 budget: Group says N4bn for education “too paltry”
- Katsina state govt. establishes 5 new irrigation schemes
- Sudan: Al-Bashir questioned over 1989 coup that brought him to power
- FG launches N46.83bn agric. scheme in 9 oil producing states
- Zambia gov’t says ready for talks to abolish death penalty
- Oyo govt. reinstates 300 sacked workers
- CBi launches National Integrity Barometer to tackle corruption
- World’s richest countries need to behave like adults in climate fight – Kerry
- Kingmakers seek court order against inauguration of new Kano Council of Chiefs
- UNFPA calls for enhanced youths’ rights to drive development
- NGO demands prosecution of those caught embezzling public funds
- IAAF grant: Nobody accused Gusau of complicity, says acting president
- FG committed to University of Agriculture, Zuru’s take-off in 2020-Nanono
- Alleged P&ID scam: My bank supplied your coy account statements to EFCC, GTB staff tells Briton
- Khashoggi murder: U.S. bars former Saudi diplomat in Turkey from entering U.S.
- Ikoyi Lion: Lagos to enact law criminalising keeping dangerous animals as pets
- 1.4m Ekiti residents still practise open defecation-UNICEF
- Senate wants unemployment rate checked
- Institute of Soil Science inducts 150 soil scientists
- Don’t travel at night – NYSC DG warns corps members
- NCC committed to curbing financial fraud-Adewolu
- Residents urge rehabilitation of Hatchery Road in Abakaliki
- 2 Abuja varsity students in court over alleged conspiracy in the drowning of friend
- Bill for Imo lotteries board scales 2nd reading
- INEC meets Oke Ogun, Ogbomoso communities over location of Oyo North collation centre
- Human Rights Day: NHRC, others call for youth involvement in decision making