Currently, 15,445 patients are receiving treatment, including 200 in ICU, according to the statement.
The ministry also announced the recovery of 1,230 more patients, raising the total recoveries in the country to 11,386.
On Sunday, Kuwait has ended the total curfew and imposed a three-week partial curfew for gradual return to normal life in the country.
Kuwait donated medical supplies worth 3 million U.S. dollars to China at the early stage of the COVID-19 outbreak.
On April 27, a team of Chinese medical experts visited Kuwait to assist the Arab country’s anti-coronavirus fight, sharing with Kuwaiti counterparts their experience and expertise in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19.
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Edo poll: AA, LP, ADC substitute candidates
- FEC: Ministries of Education, Humanitarian, Finance, others make presentations