The Kwara Government says 15 more people have tested positive to Coronavirus (COVID-19), while four patients have twice tested negative and discharged.
The Chief Press Secretary to the state governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19 in the state, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, said this in a statement issued on Sunday.
According to him, this brings the total of confirmed cases to 284, with 146 patients discharged and five death recorded in the state.
“As at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, the number of active cases was 133, while 146 have so far been discharged and five deaths recorded,’’ he said.
Edited By: Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse
- For Europe’s “super clubs”, UEFA Champions League determines all