The Kwara Government says 19 more people have tested positive to Corronavirus (COVID-19), while 12 patients have twice tested negative to the virus and discharged.
The Chief Press Secretary to the state governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, made this known in a statement on Sunday in Ilorin.
According to him, this brings to 401 the total number of confirmed cases with 179 patients discharged with 14 death.
“As at 7:00pm on Sunday the number of active cases is 208, and 179 patients had so far been discharged with 14 death,” said Ajakaye.
Edited By: Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- FG inaugurates committee of professionals to oversee intergovernmental affairs
- Mafa: Borno Govt resettles 2,800 displaced families 6-years after insurgents’ attack
- NAIC, AFAN partner to insure 40m farmers against flood, other disasters
- Lagos Assembly proposes N20m licence fee for lottery, betting operators
- Lagos govt charges Lagosians to plant coconuts trees
- Edo unemployment rate declines to 19% under Obaseki’s job creation drive-official
- PDP reconstitutes Kaduna State caretaker committee
- Nasarawa Deputy Governor tasks journalists on investigative reportage
- Sales rep docked over alleged theft of employer’s goods worth N430,000
- Shop owners, traders lament as Kuje Council demolishes structures