Kwara Government has recorded 21 more COVID-19 cases, while one patient who tested negative twice has been discharged.
Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, made this known in a statement on Wednesday in Ilorin.
According to him, this brings to 422 the total number of confirmed cases, with 180 patients discharged and 14 deaths.
“As at 10:00p.m on Tuesday, the number of active cases is 228 and 180 patients had so far been discharged and 14 deaths recorded,” said Ajakaye.
Edited By: Tayo Ikujuni/Felix Ajide (NAN)
- United States decries Russia’s decree targeting VOA, others
- COVID-19: FG warns as recorded deaths approach 1,000
- Minister task agencies on research patents
- Police vows to bring killers of Gov. Obiano’s aide to book
- Gov. Sule urges Nasarawa Central lawmaker-elect to be magnanimous in victory
- Old girls’ association renovates staff room for Enugu school
- Quarantine service, Cowpea association collaborate to address weak link in beans value chain
- 774,000 FG/NDE Jobs are only for unskilled, semi-skilled youths – Committee Chairman
- FG restates support for ECOWAS states on biodiversity action plans
- 2 killed as Ekiti monarch moves to enforce ban on festival