The Kwara Government says 71 more people have tested positive to Coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the total of confirmed cases in the state to 382.
The Chief Press Secretary to the state Governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, made this known in a statement issued on Sunday in Ilorin.
According to him, this brings the total of confirmed cases to 382, with 167 patients discharged and 12 death recorded in the state.
“As at 11:00 pm on Saturday the number of active cases is now 203, while 167 have so far been discharged and 12 deaths recorded,” he said.
Edited By: Edwin Nwachukwu/Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- Gov. Umahi rejects Ebonyi’s transfer to Police Zone 13 Division
- UN Chief welcomes Israel, UAE peace agreement
- Caretaker committee promises better times for Anambra football stakeholders, unveils new FA secretariat
- NAPHER-SD identifies loopholes in sports industry policy draft, calls for review
- COVID-19: PTF working with partners to implement comprehensive response to virus
- How I survived COVID-19 — Foreign Affairs Minister
- Leipzig stun Atletico Madrid to reach Champions League last four
- Workshop identifies harmful impacts of Global Gag Rule on developing nations
- Okei-Odumakin mourns former US Ambassador, Walter Carrington
- Nollywood: Censors Board, stakeholders hold roundtable on policy for release of films