The Speaker, Kwara House of Assembly, Mr Yakubu Danladi, has expressed sadness over the demise of Chief of Staff to Gov. AbdulTahman AbdulRazaq, Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun.
Danladi described late Adisa-Logun as a technocrat and great industrialist.
Adisa-Logun died of COVID-19 complications on Tuesday st the age of 73.
Danladi said this in a condolence message signed by his media aide, Mr Sheriff lbrahim, in llorin on Wednesday.
The speaker noted that the deceased served the state and its people diligently until his last breath.
He condoled with the family of the deceased; the governor; Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji lbrahim Sulu-Gambari, and the entire people of llorin emirate over the incident on behalf of the ninth legislature in the state.
Danladi prayed Allah to give the state governor, family, friends and entire people of the state the fortitude to bear the loss
He also prayed Allah to forgive the sins of the deceased and grant him paradise.
Meanwhile, scores of eminent personalities from all walks of life have been paying condolence visit at the residence of the deceased, located off Offa road, GRA, llorin.
Edited By: Cecilia Odey/Muhammad Suleiman Tola (NAN)
- Cuba keeps Havana airport closed as coronavirus cases spike
- Nigeria: NCDC announces 443 new COVID-19 cases, total infections now 45,687
- United States stimulus talks collapse, setting stage for Trump executive orders
- Devastated Sarri says he can’t be judged on basis of one match
- American golfer disqualified from PGA Championship after scoring error
- Ronaldinho inches closer to release from Paraguayan ordeal
- Edo polls: U.S expresses worry over deteriorating political climate, security interference
- 2020: China interfering against Trump, Russia against Biden — report
- NOSDRA, Agip investigate oil leak at Azuzuama, Bayelsa
- Environmental group urges African governments to rise against COVID-19, Climate and Health crises