Organisers La Liga, while announcing this on Sunday, also said Real Madrid will host Eibar on June 14.
The season will however kick back into action with a local derby between Sevilla and Real Betis on June 11.
There will be fixtures for the following seven days, after June 14, with Barca hosting Leganes on June 16 and Real Madrid playing at home to Valencia on June 18.
As in the Bundesliga, all La Liga matches until the end of the season will take place without spectators.
The German competition had earlier in May become the first major European league to start up again after being disrupted by the pandemic.
Barca were leading Real Madrid by two points after 27 matches when the campaign was postponed back in March due to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Organisers have only released scheduling details for the first two rounds of fixtures.
But La Liga chief Javier Tebas confirmed that there will be matches every day of the week until the season is completed on July 19.
Tebas also gave details of a planned tribute to those who have died from the pandemic, whereby fans will be encouraged to make audio recordings of themselves applauding the victims.
It will then be transmitted in the stadium and broadcast on television in the 20th minute of each match.
“Fans make football so special and, as they cannot be in the stadiums, we have created this initiative so they can play a part in the return of the competition and show their support for the heroes of COVID-19,” Tebas said.
“We want them to feel close to their clubs even though they will be in the stadiums making noise. This way, the players will also be able to hear the support of their fans.”
The Spanish top flight is poised to be the second of Europe’s top five leagues to resume after the Bundesliga.
Edited By: Olawale Alabi) (NAN)
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Edo poll: AA, LP, ADC substitute candidates
- FEC: Ministries of Education, Humanitarian, Finance, others make presentations