The Lagos State Government has announced the recovery and discharge of 45 more coronavirus patients, after they tested negative twice to the virus.
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, said in a statement on Saturday that 707 patients had now been discharged from the isolation centres.
”Good people of Lagos, I bring you great news from our isolation facilities.
“Today, 45 fully recovered COVID-19 Lagos patients; 22 females and 23 males, all Nigerians were discharged to join the society.
”The patients, 19 from the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, 3 from Onikan, 8 from Agidingbi, 7 from Lekki, 1 from Eti-Osa (LandMark) and 7 from Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Isolation Centres, were discharged having fully recovered and tested negative to COVID-19.
”With this, the number of patients successfully managed and discharged from our Isolation facilities has risen to 707.
Edited By: Kamal Tayo Oropo/Wale Ojetimi (NAN)
- COVID-19 patient in Fiji charged for breaching self-quarantine
- COVID-19 cases reach 1,591 in Maldives
- Uzbekistan extends quarantine till June 15
- Former GMD of NNPC Maikanti Baru dies at 60
- China-Europe freight train delivers first batch of Russia’s frozen poultry meat
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, Forbes magazine now says
- Florida officials approve Walt Disney World reopening plans
- Roundup: Restaurants, hair salons allowed to reopen in LA amid rising COVID-19 cases
- Kyrgyzstan reports 60 new COVID-19 cases, 1,722 in total
- DPRK fully supports China’s decision on national security legislation for Hong Kong
- America’s Colorado sees second day of protests over killing of George Floyd
- Evacuation: Foreign airline whose country denies us landing right won’t be welcome here — House Committee
- Backgrounder: U.S. police brutality against African Americans
- Protesters take to downtown LA over killing of George Floyd for third consecutive day
- Violent protests over George Floyd’s death continue flaring up across U.S.
- U.S. Democratic lawmakers expand probe into firing of State Department inspector general
- UN calls for investigation into killing of 30 migrants in Libya
- New bridge under construction in Genoa, Italy
- Nigeria records 387 new cases of COVID-19, active cases now 6344
- S.Korea reports 39 more COVID-19 cases, 11,441 in total