The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has condoled with the Government and people of Kwara over the death of Alhaji Adisa Aminu, the late Chief of Staff to Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq
In a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, the minister also commiserated with the family of the deceased as well as the Ilorin Emirate.
The statement was signed and made available to newsmen by Mr Segun Adeyemi, Special Assistant to the President (Media), Office of the Minister of Information and Culture.
The minister said he was profoundly shocked and saddened by the death of the chief of staff.
He said that the late Aminu would be remembered for his service to the people of Kwara, and prayed God to grant repose to his soul.
”May God also comfort the family of the departed and give them the strength to bear this irreparable loss,” the minister said.
It would be recalled that the late chief of staff reportedly died of Coronavirus (COVID-19) complications.
Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Abdulrazaq, broke the news on Tuesday night.
Edited By: Ejike Obeta (NAN)
- United States stimulus talks collapse, setting stage for Trump executive orders
- Devastated Sarri says he can’t be judged on basis of one match
- American golfer disqualified from PGA Championship after scoring error
- Ronaldinho inches closer to release from Paraguayan ordeal
- Edo polls: U.S expresses worry over deteriorating political climate, security interference
- 2020: China interfering against Trump, Russia against Biden — report
- NOSDRA, Agip investigate oil leak at Azuzuama, Bayelsa
- Environmental group urges African governments to rise against COVID-19, Climate and Health crises
- Police arrest suspects for criminal offenses, kill 1 in Niger
- Chelsea’s Kante ruled fit against Bayern-Lampard