Laporte, 25, has been named on the bench for France before but has yet to make an appearance for the world champions.
It is a first call-up for 21-year-old Ikone, who has been named in the squad as a replacement for the injured Kylian Mbappe.
However, Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette, Manchester United forward Anthony Martial and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Tanguy Ndombele were all left out, due to injuries and fitness concerns.
There was also no place for World Cup winning defender Samuel Umtiti, who is yet to play for Barcelona this season.
- Rotary organises free hepatitis, liver screening for Abuja community
- Senate lauds Buhari’s assent to amended CAMA bill
- COVID-19: Nigeria strengthens surveillance to curb spread – WHO
- Condolences: Ekiti Assembly describes Fakiyesi, former lawmaker as an epitome of humility, openness
- ExxonMobil Nigeria gets new chief executive
- Cleric tasks religious leaders on establishing youth skills centres
- Banditry: NASS lauds army operations in North West
- Cricket: 150 participants expected at beginners course for umpires, scorers
- Nasarawa bye-election: Voters use face masks, observe social distancing, laud process
- Enugu govt urges proper exclusive breastfeeding habit