Member representing Keana Constituency at the Nasarawa House of Assembly, Mr Mohammed Omadefu, has promised inclusive and quality representation at the state legislature.
He said this is in order to improve on the standard of living of the people of his constituency and the state at large.
Omadefu (APC- Keana)), who is the Chairman, House Committee on Information, made the pledged on Wednesday in Lafia, while playing host to Tiv community from Azer of Kadarko ward, Keana Local Government Area of the state.
He said that inclusive leadership would not only enable members of his constituency to contribute their quota to the development of the constituency, but would also improve on their standard of living.
“I will carry every member of the constituency along irrespective of their affiliations for development to thrive.
“The time for politicking is over,” he said.
Omadefu also promised effective legislation in order to provide the much needed dividends of democracy to the people of the constituency.
He urged the Tiv community and the people of the state to support Gov. Abdullahi Sule’’s administration to enable it succeed in the task ahead.
The assemblyman urged the people of the constituency to live in peace and tolerate one another irrespective of their affiliations.
He said that the importance of peace to societal development could not be over emphasised, hence the need of his call.
Earlier, Mr Kwagh Sha, the leader of the TIV community from Keana local government area, said that the visit was to re-assure the lawmaker of their loyalty and support to him.
Watch Live News
- LASEMA calls for integrity test, as building collapses in Lagos
- NNPC to hands off refineries after rehabilitation –Kyari
- Buratai visits troops’ locations in NE
- Greece cracks down on domestic travel, steps up police enforcement
- COVID-19: Gov. Yahaya lauds Gombe youths for producing ventilator
- UN chief defends WHO after criticism from Trump, says probe possible
- COVID-19: DisCos support move to give 2 months free electricity to consumers
- COVID-19: NCDC pledges further technical assistance to Enugu
- Serbian president’s son hospitalised after catching coronavirus
- Real Madrid players agree to 10 to 20 percent wage cut