Lebanon continues to test people randomly all over the country to follow up on new infections.
Meanwhile, Health Minister Hamad Hassan met with the ministerial committee for infectious diseases to discuss the steps that must be taken to reopen Beirut’s airport and the measures that need to be taken by passengers whether they are traveling to or arriving in Lebanon.
Lebanon has extended its general mobilization measures till July 5.
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- NSCDC Commandant General gives N.8m to families of deceased officers in Ondo State
- Ebonyi inaugurates committee to recruit 13,000 for FG’s Special Works Programme
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Manchester City aren’t the only big spenders —- Guardiola
- Ronaldo draws blank as Sassuolo hold jittery Juventus
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Kaduna Govt to upgrade ICT infrastructure in tertiary institutions -Commissioner
- Lunguda/Waja unrest: Adamawa deputy governor calls for peace
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies