Lil Nas’ ‘Old Town Road’ has continued to top the Billboard Hot 100 for the fifth consecutive week.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the viral single is the only song ever to earn over 100 million dollars weekly streams in four separate weeks.
Taylor Swift’s new single ‘Me’which debuted on the chart at No.100 last week, came as second.
Post Malone’s Wow’, ‘Sucker’ by Jonas Brothers and Post Malone and Swae Lee ‘Sunflower’, were rated third, fourth and fifth on the chart, respectively.
‘7 rings’ by Ariana Grande, ‘Without Me’ by Hasley and ‘Dancing with a Stranger’ by Sam Smith and Normani, are other songs that occupied the sixth, seventh and eight positions on the chart.
‘Bad Guy’ by Billie Eilish and ‘Talk’ by Khalid completed the top 10.
Billboard Hot 100 is the music industry standard record chart in the United States for songs, published weekly by Billboard Magazine.
Chart rankings are based on sales, both physical and digital, radio play and online streaming in the United States.
A new chart is compiled and officially released to the public by Billboard on Tuesday’s of every week.
- Enugu set to increase beekeeping activities to boost IGR
- Court remands 2 men for allegedly kidnapping woman at gun point
- Google to offer checking accounts for consumers – WSJ
- Court sentences hairdresser to 3 months in prison for stealing shoes
- Gunmen kill 3 policemen in Kaduna LG
- Kaduna Govt takes over medical bills of woman locked up for 2 years by brother
- LUTH CMD reiterates commitment to efficient service delivery
- Housewife drags husband to court, seeks divorce over alleged rape
- MainOne’s CEO advocates broadband penetration for devt of digital economy
- APC heads to Appeal Court over disqualification of Deputy Governorship candidate
- Erdogan meets Trump at White House at testing time for U.S.-Turkey ties
- Nationwide Handball League: We’re confident of winning, says Anambra Coach
- Police recruitment: Court adjourns for PSC to respond to AGF’s application
- EU’s Juncker set to leave intensive care after aneurysm operation
- FRSC urges public to assist victims of road traffic crashes
- Man drags friend’s ex fiancée to court over alleged criminal intimidation, defamation
- Former Springboks coach Meyer steps down at Stade Francais
- Probably my best ever, says Thiem after Djokovic win
- Xhaka deserves respect, says former Arsenal skipper Vieira
- Group blames obsolete equipment for incessant collapse of national grid