Liverpool will be presented with the Premier League trophy on a special podium built on the Kop stand at Anfield following their clash with Chelsea on July 22.
Juergen Klopp’s Liverpool secured their first top-flight title in 30 years last month and will receive the trophy after their final home game of the 2019-2020 season.
Liverpool great Kenny Dalglish, who was the club’s manager when they last won the title in 1990, will present the players and staff with their winner’s medals alongside Premier League chief executive Richard Masters.
The game against Chelsea and the subsequent trophy presentation will be broadcast free-to-air in Britain by Sky Pick.
Edited By: Emmanuel Okara/Maharazu Ahmed (NAN)
- Barca’s Pique calls for wholesale changes after “shameful” defeat
- INEC seeks stakeholders collaboration in instituting electoral transparency
- Bayern Munich must stay grounded in spite of Barca demolition, coach says
- FC Barcelona’s Umtiti tests positive for COVID-19
- Bauchi Gov. condoles family of murdered lawmaker, Mante
- Football united behind Infantino, FIFA general secretary says
- Council approves health care provision fund guideline
- Labour ministry denies complicity in human trafficking
- UN ‘strongly condemns’ rights abuses in Cameroon
- Tourism operators reveal Top 10 romantic destinations for honeymoon in Nigeria