Liverpool will not ease up in their nine remaining English Premier League (EPL) games even after they secure the wins they need, manager Juergen Klopp said.
Liverpool are seeking to seal a first top flight crown in 30 years.
“It’s nice to think about it but we are not champions yet and we know that,” Klopp said.
“We know we’re close, but close is not there. There are 27 points left for us and we will try everything to take them all.
“We don’t want to stop winning after two games …”
“I have missed it so much it’s unbelievable,” Klopp added.
“I know it’s not the most important thing in life but it is my passion. I hope the people are looking forward to it because we are.”
- NIPC urges deep economic reforms to reverse 2020-2021 investment decline
- US agency warns hurricane season this year could be one of the worst
- INEC threatens to halt Edo, Ondo polls if there is violence
- Credible election in Edo will rekindle Nigerians’ hope- Secondus
- Around 40 migrants drown in shipwreck off Mauritanian coast
- COVID-19: Again FG extends second phase of eased restrictions by 4 week
- Gold price continues to fly high, rises to yet another record
- Female senator donates 21 trailer-load of fertilisers to Adamawa farmers
- Military allays fear over alleged Al-Qaeda, ISIS inroad to Nigeria
- NCPC partners CAN, JNI to end Southern Kaduna killings