A planned strike by German cabin crew union UFO is illegal, Germany’s flag carrier Lufthansa said on Monday.
The carrier, however, added that it would try to offer its full schedule on Sunday in spite of plans for a five-hour walkout.
“Our clear goal is to maintain the full flight schedule on Oct. 20,’’ a spokeswoman said in an emailed statement.
“UFO strikes at Lufthansa are illegal,’’ she added.(NAN)
Edited by Halima Sheji/Donald Ugwu
- School resumption: Zamfara Govt. begins fumigation of 193 secondary schools
- Budgetary pressure: Capital market stakeholders seek alternative funding for infrastructure development
- I-G Adamu threatens to N10bn damages suit against Sahara Reporters if…
- Nigeria stock market advances by N26bn
- Insecurity: Buhari calls for synergy among security agencies heads
- Gov Sule promises justice for family of 3-month-old baby raped in Nasarawa
- Troops deactivate 25 illegal refineries, impound 342,000 ltrs of AGO in South-South
- COVID-19: CACOVID targets 10m people with palliatives worth N23bn
- PenCom initiates process to review 2014 Pension Reform Act
- North West farmers back to work amid troops operations –DHQ