The Modakeke Magistrates’ Court in Osun on Thursday, docked one Seun Olorunfemi, 18, over alleged unlawful possession of generator and a deck player.
The Prosecutor, Insp. Ona Glory, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on July 14, 2020 around 6.30p.m at Boosa area of Modakeke-Ife.
Glory said that the defendant was unlawfully in possession of one small Tiger Generator, Blue colour and Aiwa Deck player without purchasing receipt.
He added that the offence contravened Section 430 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Osun, 2002.
The defendant, who was not legally represented, however, pleaded not guilty to the one-count charge of unlawful possession.
Magistrate A.K. Oyawale, granted the defendant bail of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.
Oyawale added that the surety must swear to affidavit of means, and must be residing within the court jurisdiction and as well provide three recent passport photographs.
The case was adjourned until Aug. 8 for hearing.
Edited By: Nick Nicholas/Olagoke Olatoye (NAN)
- Sell petrol at old rate until PPPRA gives directive, IPMAN tells members
- Delta commissioner honoured for fighting against COVID-19
- COVID-19: PTF submits interim report, calls for massive search for infected persons
- NCC revises determination on Unstructured Supplementary Service Data pricing
- FG open to development, distribution of COVID-19 vaccine—Osinbajo
- Kwara Govt tasks principals on compliance with COVID-19 guidelines
- 8,323 Anambra indigenes to benefit from FG cash transfer programme-DG
- COVID-19: CACOVID donates food items to Yobe govt.
- Ogbomoso community commends Buhari for honouring late premier
- NEPZA mulls incentives, loans for enterprises in Free Trade Zones