“The Police and other security agencies are offering cover for the movement of these materials to the various local government areas.
“No single sensitive material is missing and every material needed for the Governorship and House of Assembly elections have been sorted out.
”As you can see they are now moving them to the local government areas for onward distribution on Saturday.
“From the various LGAs, they will be distributed to the polling units on Saturday morning. The materials were sorted and packed all through yesterday,” he said.
Ojeme assured the people of the state that INEC was fully prepared for the Saturday’s election.
“I am encouraging voters to come out en-mass on Saturday to exercise their franchise and we do believe this Saturday’s election has been well prepare for.” he added.
According to him, nobody should entertain any fear as security agents are prepared to maintain peace during the election.
- National Assembly mulls passage of 2020 budget Nov. 28
- Army commences exercise crocodile smile lV in Ondo
- Bayelsa Poll: NGO decries tense political atmosphere, sues for restraint
- Adamawa government sacks polytechnic staff
- Bishop commends Gov. El-Rufai for stopping demolition of 110-year-old Church
- Trump open to deal with democrats over Obama’s DACA programme
- Minister tasks Defence Attachés on new security challenges
- 25th Anniversary: Sweet Sensation will improve on ‘Feeding the Hungry’ programme, says MD
- NYSC appeals to Kano State Govt over dilapidated orientation camp road
- Police Commission deploys 45 monitors for Kogi, Bayelsa elections
- Russia, Somalia recommit to jointly combating terrorism – Foreign ministry
- Gombe assembly impeaches deputy speaker
- CONMESS: COOUTH doctors have no need to embark on strike — Anambra Govt
- Fire guts a section of Niger Government House
- Ogun : Road traffic crashes claim 301 lives in 10 months – FRSC
- Rivers: Youth Leader wants probe of 28 NDDC contracts abandoned in Andoni LGA
- Regular training remains critical to Nigerian Army’s constitutional role–Buratai
- Senate appeals to FG to ban importation of textile for 5 years
- Expert cautions women on choice of Brassiers
- Man, 34, jailed six months in Osun for theft, assault