Mongolia added one more COVID-19 recovery, bringing the total recoveries to 177, the country’s National Center for Communicable Diseases (NCCD) said Thursday.
Meanwhile, it conducted 302 tests for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours which showed negative results, Dulmaa Nyamkhuu, head of the NCCD, said at a daily press conference.
The Asian country has tallied 220 COVID-19 cases, all of which are imported.
It has not reported any local transmissions or deaths so far.
- Obaseki seeks traditional ruler’s blessing ahead of Sept. 19 election
- Kano Govt establishes 3 more schools for Almajiri children
- United States decries Russia’s decree targeting VOA, others
- COVID-19: FG warns as recorded deaths approach 1,000
- Minister task agencies on research patents
- Police vows to bring killers of Gov. Obiano’s aide to book
- Gov. Sule urges Nasarawa Central lawmaker-elect to be magnanimous in victory
- Old girls’ association renovates staff room for Enugu school
- Quarantine service, Cowpea association collaborate to address weak link in beans value chain
- 774,000 FG/NDE Jobs are only for unskilled, semi-skilled youths – Committee Chairman