Meanwhile, five more patients have recovered from the disease, taking the total to 175, NCCD head Dulmaa Nyamkhuu said at a daily press conference.
As of Saturday, Mongolia has confirmed 219 COVID-19 cases, all of which were imported.
There have been no local transmissions or deaths reported in Mongolia so far.
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Farm inputs: Women farmers laud Gov. Buni
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi
- Coronavirus: Specialist hospital commends union for suspending strike
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed