Meanwhile, seven more patients have recovered from the disease, taking the total to 139, the NCCD’s head Dulmaa Nyamkhuu said at a daily news conference on Saturday.
“We are fully prepared to receive Mongolian nationals who will return home from COVID-19-hit countries on chartered flights today,” said Nyamkhuu.
All the 204 confirmed cases in the country, including 11 foreigners, are imported ones, mostly from Russia. No local transmissions or deaths have been reported in the country so far.
- Major shake-up in Nigerian Army as 37 Generals redeployed
- Queens College PTA wants unity schools’ participation in 2020 WASSCE
- Rotary club president pledges more services to humanity
- Students urge FG to take proactive measures for schools reopening
- Farm inputs: Women farmers laud Gov. Buni
- Coronavirus: Kwara health workers demand hazard allowance
- Environmentalist ticks out govt. for inability to enforce environmental policies
- Coronavirus: Specialist hospital commends union for suspending strike
- United States-based fertiliser coy to establish African branch in Kebbi
- Kano Emir re-appoints kingmaker 17-years after he was removed