Gombe, April 29, 2019 The second phase training under Federal Government’s N-power Build Programme, has commenced in the North-east, with the training of 132 Builders drawn from 46 centres in the zone.
Speaking during the training on Monday, Mr Yunusa Yakubu, the Northeast Zonal Lead Facilitator, said the objectives of the exercise was to have standardised delivery model across the nation, as well as update the knowledge of the participants from the previous training, who were expected to train others in their states.
He advised the participants to pay attention to enable them train other N-power beneficiaries in their respective states.
Yakubu added that the two-day training was going to be interactive and therefore urged the participants to participate fully.
Watch Live News
- Tinubu condoles with Wamakko over brother’s death
- Kebbi Gov’s wife takes COVID-19 sensitisation to christian worship centres
- World Health Day: NOA commends healthcare workers
- Ekiti Assembly passes Public Procurement Bill into law
- Kwara Govt to sanction Consultant for aiding COVID-19 patient’s treatment
- France passes 10,000 coronavirus deaths
- On World health day, NHRC commends health workers on frontline of Covid-19 fight
- COVID-19: Oyo lawmaker donates food items to constituency
- UK PM Johnson stable, receiving standard oxygen treatment – Spokesperson
- Medical doctor dies of COVID-19 in Katsina