President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Alhaji Sabiu Abubakar and Mr Oba Oluniyi, as Deputy Commissioners for Insurance in the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM).
The approval is contained in a statement issued by Mr Rasaaq Salami, NAICOM’s Head, Commissioner for Insurance Directorate, in Abuja on Monday.
Salami stated that Abubakar would be the Deputy Commissioner (Technical) while Oluniyi would serve as the Deputy Commissioner in charge of Finance and Administration (F&A).
The statement noted that both appointments would take effect from July 17, for an initial tenure of five years.
Edited By: Folorunso Poroye/Abdulfatah Babatunde (NAN)
- Tanker drivers start strike Monday as talks with LASG end in deadlock
- NCDC confirms 437 new COVID-19 case, total of infection hits 46,577
- Apapa will open to traffic in October — LASG
- Halep to decide on United States Open after Prague event
- Gov. Fayemi mourns ex-Ekiti lawmaker, Fakiyesi
- Vettel says Ferrari messed up with nonsensical strategy
- Ekiti Govt paying lip service to healthcare delivery, say striking doctors
- Resumption: Academy wants COVID-19 protocol funds released directly to schools
- Willian confirms exit from Chelsea after 7 years
- Anglican Bishop urges govts to save SMEs from collapse