The Naira on Monday gained marginally to the dollar at the Investors and Exporters (I &E) window closing at N389.25 to a dollar as against N389.50 posted on Friday.
Trading at the window picked on Monday as investors traded a total of 46.67 million dollars as against 12.61 million dollars traded on Friday.
According to naijaBDCS.com, the Naira exchanged at N472.50 to a dollar at the parallel market in Lagos, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N587 and N537, respectively.
At the official Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) window, the Naira exchanged at N381 to a dollar.
Edited By: Oluwole Sogunle (NAN)
- New CIS president unveils next level agenda
- NYSC strengthens partnership with research institute
- INEC fixes all pending by-elections for Oct. 31
- Auno: Borno Govt resettles 560 displaced families
- OYSG approves promotion, gratuity for 97 civil servants dismissed in 2012
- Economic Sustainability Plan: Association urges FG to engage private sector
- Sanwo-Olu Listens, gives succour to 50 vulnerable Lagosians
- Osun landlords groan over alleged “outrageous” Land Use charges
- EFCC arrests 3 corps members, 19 undergraduates for alleged internet fraud in Ibadan
- NCPC boss urges Southern Kaduna people to remain calm, hopeful